These days, lands end clothes catalogue there is a lot more to organising a fashion show than hiring a venue, a catwalk and some suitable models. Shows are sophisticated events with accentuated lighting, pyrotechnics, music and other effects being expected by paying attendees and invited guests. Major shows are usually an annual event for a designer – a chance for them to display their designs to the world. It is not surprising, then, that the events are lavish.
Lands end Clothes Catalogue for the fashion show
Air conditioning is also a fashion show ‘essential’, especially during the summer. At any time of year, attendees simply being too hot to enjoy the show inside a venue is something fashion designers and lands end clothes catalogue are anxious to avoid. There also needs to be a comfortable temperature in the photographer’s area, and backstage, which is usually crammed with models, dressers, the designer’s team, and make-up artists
A variety of venues
According to the Daily Telegraph newspaper, the fashion industry is worth over A�20 billion each year to the UK economy. The industry is said to contribute as much as A�40 billion when its wider contribution is taken into account lands end clothes catalogue, including tourism and related businesses. Some designers seek to outdo each other, often holding their shows in the most unlikely locations. In 2012, venues used for London Fashion week include Battersea Power Station, The Royal Opera House, The Old Sorting Office (New Oxford Street), and The Old Eurostar Terminal (Waterloo Station).
The advantages of renting air conditioning
Adequate and reliable air conditioning is fundamental at any fashion show venue. There are several benefits to hiring air conditioning for event organisers:
– Hired units will always be serviced before being released to event organisers. This means they will then work to maximum efficiencies and be less likely to breakdown.
– Event organisers can always receive the newest unit available, instead of purchasing dated equipment that may not be as efficient.
– Experienced air conditioning hire personnel will know exactly which unit will best serve each particular venue and the ancillary equipment that may be required.
– Rented units are generally mobile, and therefore can be moved around a venue as required
– There are no long-term storage issues: units can simply be rented for fashion shows as and when required, with the rental specialist collecting and returning them to their depot once the show is over.
Planning is the key
At a venue, whether a fixed system needs extra capacity, or where there is no fixed system at all, hired air conditioning is proven to be the ideal solution and is best arranged by planning in-advance.
Getting in touch with an established air conditioning hire specialist and discussing mobile unit options in advance of a fashion show will bring peace of mind to the event organisers.…