Buying Weight Training Accessories
Now that you have joined weight training program, you need weight training accessories at your home for the purpose of practicing. For this, consider the following:
1. As per your weight lifting goals, you have to decide whether you need larger accessories for serious lifting or small accessories for just toning yourself.
2. You need to talk to your fitness trainer as to which types of accessories you need to go for. They are the best guides.
3. After you are told about some options, go to a good sports store and talk to the manager or the employees there. Jot down the prices of those accessories you would be interested to buy.
4. Before deciding to buy, search about those accessories on the net and do a comparative study of the prices (inclusive of the shipping cost).
5. Purchase the ones that will offer a lower price in comparison.
Other than weight training, you can try out circuit training workouts for fat loss. All you need are a set of dumbbells, a step and a stability ball. For interval training component, a cardio machine is required. This can be done either at home or in a state-of-the-art gym.
1. Take six exercises and set them up in circuit training program. Complete as much repetitions as possible in a 30-second time frame for each exercise.
2. Rest for 30 seconds after each exercise. After completing all the six exercises, rest for one to two minutes.
3. Then on the cardio machine, perform 5 minutes of intervals. This will increase your metabolism and burn your calories further. You will be working for 10 seconds and recovering for 50 seconds. Repeat this 5 times for a total of 5 minutes.
4. The circuit training workouts and interval training sequences are repeated twice.
The entire workout will take about 40 minutes.