Need An Embroidered Shirt? 10 Tips for Getting It Right
An embroidered shirt with your company logo on it can make your company look more professional, and help your customers to find your staff when they need them and so are ideal for many sorts of companies and jobs.
Here’s what you need to know to get the right embroidered shirt.
1. You’ll need to know what you want it for, and what sort of environment it will be worn in. Workers in a warehouse will have different requirements and expectations compared to estate agents, or security staff.
2. You’ll want to be able to choose from a wide range of work shirts, so that you get the right ones for your workers. Perhaps you’ll go for a well known brand, or maybe you’ll want to get the most cost effective.
3. How many embroidered shirts you need can also affect the price and sometimes the number of colours you can have. You might want a single colour embroidered shirt with a multi coloured logo, or different coloured shirts with the logo the same colour.
4. It’s a good idea to make sure that the design for your logo and contact details looks good on a shirt. What looks good on the side of a van, or on an advert, might not look as compelling as easy to read on clothing.
5. You’ll want to make sure that the work clothing you decide on is durable and easy to work in. You won’t work clothing to be too tight so that arm movement is restricted, or that looks like it won’t last more than a couple of washes.
6. Value for money is essential, and so you’ll want to make sure that what you buy is up to the job so that it doesn’t have to be replaced every few weeks.
7. You’ll want to make sure that you know how long the order is likely to take. Depending on the quantity and the design, your shirts could be with you in a few days, or it may take a few weeks.
8. If you’re not convinced that embroidered shirts are for you, think about how your customers, clients and suppliers will feel if your office staff all look smart in the same corporate clothing, or your retail staff are easy to spot in a busy shop.
9. Perhaps you’ll want your medical staff to look the same so that they look professional, and will help to put patients mind at ease. How impressive will customers be if your mechanics, training staff, and other customer facing staff are all looking smart?
10. You’ll also want to make sure that there’s help available if you need it. If you don’t have a logo and are not creative, then you’ll want to know how to get a logo designed, or what format and size it needs to be. Perhaps you’ll want advice on the best shirts, or how many you’ll need.
Now you know what to look for, you’ll be able to buy the right embroidered shirts for your workers.